Friday, September 30, 2016

Well that went well

Hello again!
I can't believe that I let this blog sit for 2.5 years! OOPPS! I did not mean to do that in any way... hmmmm.... Well I am sitting here after midnight, when I should be in bed, trying to figure out how and if I should start this blog again. We see how well it went before and I wasn't e-schooling my son just yet... Now, he is in 1st grade through a virtual school using K-12 curriculum (no kick-back here). I am going to try to restart this, some days I may not have anything to say, other days I may get too busy, but we will see what happens. Hopefully, prayerfully, it will go better than the first attempt!
With that being said... The first thing that I am going to do is share my first planner printable that I created for Dysautonomia Awareness Month (October). I recently bought a Happy Planner and love it! I am slowly getting into decorating the planner and decided that I wanted to have Dysautonomia Awareness stickers for my planner. Since I didn't figure it would be easy to find with how rarely known it is, I figured I should create my own. I didn't have a clue what I was doing when I started, but who knows I may have created a template to make more printables ;)
So here is my first printable for a Happy Planner. 
Dysautonomia Awareness Stickers for Happy Planner



Free for Personal Use Only. I hope you like (some can be used without it being for Dysautonomia Awareness). Lots of turquoise as that is the awareness color.Well it is time for me to call it a night. That little boy of mine gets up early enough ;)
Thanks for checking out my new endeavor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and appreciated. Spam will be deleted.
Thanks for sharing!